Steps to Setting up a Successful Event
- We suggest that you reserve your entertainers a week or more in advance. We can cover last minute requests but due to the lack of notice you may have to be more flexible on your entertainer requests and start time.
- You can always book now and make changes later. All we require is your name, phone number, date, and time of your party. No deposits or credit card holds are necessary.
- Inform your party guest ahead of time that you're having strippers at the party so they know what to expect.
- Make sure your party location is suitable for having an exotic dancer. Strippers prefer not to dance outside, in garages, on cold concrete or unfinished floors. Please make sure that your party is secluded from the public, close curtains and doors (indecent exposure is against the law).
- Please try to have a CD player or entertainment system that our entertainer can play a CD in. They will bring their own music, if there is something you would prefer to hear please provide it for them.
- All guests at your party must be 18 years of age or older.
We recommend that you choose 3-5 entertainers for your event. Choosing alternates helps ensure that you will still get the entertainer of your choice, if your first choice is not available. Most importantly for two-girl shows, alternate choices allow us to team up two girls that like each other and have good chemistry. Its the chemistry that makes the two girl shows hot! You certainly wouldn't want strippers who don't work well together at your party.
Such as restaurants, clubs, bars and other types of business must be closed to the public or in a private room if your entertainer is going topless or nude. However our entertainers can perform in public venues by permission of management of the property as long as they are going down to bikini or lingerie for girls or boxers for guys.
Tip Your Entertainer
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. If a company gives you an all inclusive price they are lying. Tipping your entertainer is essential and all strippers work for tips through out all stages of their shows. Our entertainers set tipping amounts for what they offer. Such as lap dances, party games, and mild to wild toy shows. Having a good party depends on participation and tipping, the more you tip the hotter and wilder it gets.
Respect Your Entertainer
To ensure a night of fun and lasting memories, it is imperative that you and your guests treat the entertainers with respect. Follow their rules! As the host, you want to make sure your party goes smoothly. It is your responsibility to keep your guests under control. If you or your guests are rude or disrespectful, break the rules our entertainers have the right to end the show and leave. Our strippers love their jobs and they want to have fun as much as you do. They understand your party is a special occasion and they'll do everything they can to exceed your expectations. If your stripper makes a request, please be kind enough to respect their wishes.
We accept cash for all of our parties within a reasonable distance of We accept cash for all of our parties within a reasonable distance of We accept cash for all of our parties within a reasonable distance of We accept cash for all of our parties within a reasonable distance of We accept cash for all of our parties within a reasonable distance of Hawaii. We don't feel that it is necessary to pay for something that you haven't received. Once our entertainer comes to you simply give them cash and the party will begin. If your party is far outside of Hawaii we may require a credit card to hold the party, we will always make you aware of this when you call in for a price quote.
Do you want to work with Eye Candy Striptease?
Do you want to make some quick cash and have a great time? We are always interested in hiring dancers. Please contact us at (877)405-5501 or email us at email@example.com if you are interested in working with us.
Our dancers reserve the right to end a party at any time should you not follow the rules set for your party, anything inappropriate or against the law occurs, or should they feel in danger in any way. There will be no refund given if this happens. Please remember, "Respect Your Entertainer".